Tuesday, June 24, 2008

auburn football i can feel it in my veins


67 days and counting! Just ordered opening day game tickets! Super stoked that the first game of the season is a night game so we all day to soak up that Auburn sun. If anybody wants to join let me know. Hope everyone is having a good week. Since i am talking about counting down days til events it is only 8 days until i head to the beach with the sister and bro. Keith i hope you are ready to be destroyed in Bocce ball and cornhole. If the good Lord's willin and the creek don't rise!

1 comment:

ME said...

Yo! Amy sent me this link - email me too! We are having a chinese food/wine girls night. We were actually talking about you guys 10 minutes ago. You both look beautiful and the dogs are awesome. I can't believe Tiny weighs 162 lbs. Bamajam looked like fun - I can't believe Rach was so dirty - also can't believe Rach is blogging. I remember her hating on blogging/myspace/facebook something fierce. I've been traveling as usual - Detroit, San Antonio, NYC and Boise lately - to Philly soon for a new project. I'm meeting Mark's parents for the first time next weekend in NJ (terrified). Annnnnnddd.... he is moving in to my place Aug 1 and Amy is getting her very own Atl apt. Let's get together soon! I will come visit and try to bring Mark with me. I miss the porch! Email = crystalcoram@gmail.com and Cell = 205-520-4401. Keep in touch!