Friday, April 18, 2008

80's PROM






So last Friday was 8O's PROM!!! Lets just say I could not have asked for a better theme! I love the 80's music, big hair, and neon colors. A little flashy, but as I have been told over and over by my lovely husband, thats just me. So it was a 2 week ordeal convincing Jonathan to go. I know I get my way a lot, but even I was shocked when he went and dressed up. Andrew Dice Clay, that was his unintentional look. Anyway he had a blast even if he wouldn't admit it at first. Now he has accepted that going for me was worth it. After all if he didnt go, who would be my Prom King. Really as silly as it sounds I was excited about going as a couple and winning the O So lovely red velvet crowns. I always wished I had known him in high school so I could have shared my actual prom with someone I love and enjoy as much as him. Ok enough of how in love I am. Of course the outfits and dancing were awesome!!! Anytime "You Shook Me all Night Long" and "Pour Some Sugar on Me" are on the playlist you can rest assured I"ll have an awesome time. Some of us had not had enough fun when the Prom was over so we headed to Cafe Firenza for round 2. All that attended round 2 were pleasantly surprized that they had an 80's cover band playing. Yes we got a shout out from the band! We got lots of attention and we were even asked to take pictures with some folks. Here IS the only pic I have beacause our camera died, so if anybody reads this and has more pics please send them my way. ~RAE

No comments: