Monday, April 28, 2008

Roast, Dogs and the Back Deck Roll


Hello to all! So on Friday we loaded up the boys and the kayak and headed to the lake. The 4runner actually was used as an SUV. The boys hung there head out the back and enjoyed the ride as well as being able to run a muck at the lake. Scout actually gets to hunt when he goes to his grandmothers. While paddling the kayak around on the lake i managed to perfect the back deck roll. May not mean much to anyone but me but its pretty cool. The fam minus Keifer who was at home went out had some good food and good times only to return the next day to do the same. Sunday went to church (awesome) and the bro and sis house to eat some roast. My lil sis has grown up (a little) her house was awesome and very clean but i am sure it was mainly because the fam was coming over. NOT that is dirty all the time but it was spotless and she has two dogs that do shed so i know she had just vacuumed.(love ya sis). The rest of the day Rae and i did some cleaning and went and picked up one her grandmothers old library tables, it adds to our house, i like it and then Rae got the itch to change the bedroom furniture around and so forth and so on. Well that is all. Does anyone really read these things? Either way i think it is fun. Pics will follow once Rae finds out i have posted. Blessings and Peace. JP

6 comments:

Brian said...

Yep I really read this. Awesome on the back deck roll. I never could figure out the whole Kayak thing. I bet the lake was awesome this past weekend great weather. Talk to you soon. Brian

Keith & Stacey said...

For the record my house is always clean...we are never here, so it stays this way! But thanks anyway!

Holly said...

I check here everyday for updates.

jenn said...

I am so sad I wasn't able to see Tristan Prettyman! and I do read your blog! YAY for the beach, I love the countdown!

Mandy said...

Hey ya'll! I sure do miss the both of ya. I'm ready for Zach and me to move closer to Bham, which should be around Jan.! I'll have to put ya'll blog on my page. Ya'll looked so cute at the 80s party. perfect! Do me a favor and keep Mr. Hays out of trouble. He is a mess! Love you, Mandy T.

Holly said...

I thought Scout was big, the other is massive next to Scout.