Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Trick Bowling


The ER girls at the J Clyde
Bowling with my Fam!!!

Well this past weekend was a blast. Little bit busy, but that just keeps things entertaining. So, we did a little redecorating for anyone that wants to come by and see. I love it! The downside is all I wanna do is sit on the front porch with my dogs and read. I havent found much time to dedicate to that, but Im getting there. A big thanks to my hubby who is always pushing me to improve and who was very helpful with everything, even if he didnt trust my vision 100%. Of course he loves it now that its over. Anyway Thursday was a packed day with the decorating followed by dinner at the Thai House with the fam. Bowling was a blast. Props to my mom Amy and Nick for left handed strikes, and to me for a strike under the leg. (YES I HAVE THAT MUCH SKILL) Lets just say Hannah and I needed to make things interesting so we made a few things up... Under the leg, backwards, one leg hop, blind, granny style, and spinner bowling were just a few. If anyone wants to learn our amazing techniques just gives us a holla. Amazingly no one was injured. So JP and I ended the night at The J Clyde with co workers to celebrate Jonathan's 27th and Allison's 24th birthday. We just crammed 12 people into half a small patio. Lots of fun but definitely need a real break just to relax... good thing the beach is coming up!!! ~RAE



No comments: